Medical & Healthcare Sector
For more than 100 years, we’ve been giving sound financial, accounting and tax advice to the medical profession.
We have recently expanded our specialist team and act for a growing number of GP Practices and Nursing Homes across the Midlands.
Drawing on our industry expertise, our accountants will help you stay up to date and compliant with evolving regulations from the government and bodies such as CQC. Whether you want us to take all your accounting needs out of your hands or to give you specialist advice through complex transactions and partnerships, we can help.
for Healthcare Sector
As well as providing the comprehensive financial support that you would expect from one of the region’s leading firms, we have in-house experts in personal tax, VAT planning, Trusts and wealth planning.
Accounts & tax help
- Annual accounts including review meeting with medical specialist partner
- Supplementary information summary explaining key figures and benchmarking
- Preparation of your accounts ‘on site’ if you prefer
- Partnership taxation
- VAT planning and partial exemption advice
- Inheritance Tax reviews and planning
- Capital Gains Tax
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Tax and self-assessment returns
- Retirement and succession planning
- Financial Planning for medical professionals
- NHS Pensions
- Personal wealth cash flow modelling
Practice Management Support
- Bookkeeping training, support and advice
- Software implementation and support
- Payroll processing
- Projections of drawings and current account positions
- Advice on partnership changes, retirement issues and funding
- Accounting Software and training (ensuring you meet the Making Tax Digital legislation set by HMRC)
- New surgery development and equipment funding
- Practice merger guidance
- Reviews of business structure
Not what you need?
Check out the other specialist sectors we help here…