Digital & Technology Sector
As an ambitious technology company, you’re probably looking:
- to grow, both in the UK and beyond.
- at maximising your access to equity and debt funding, as well as maximising grants and tax breaks.
- towards a potential exit in the future.
If this is the case, you’ll need an accountancy partner that shares your ethos, has a strong network in your sector and is a specialist in assisting technology companies to grow to their potential.
We specialise in guiding technology entrepreneurs through rapid growth and expansion, and further – to selling their business and subsequent investment.
Our team of accountants, tax experts and other specialist advisers can help you to address the issues that have an impact on your business.
We take a proactive approach with clients offering strategic advice based on our leading-edge knowledge of the industry, and the latest developments in regulation and legislation.
Specialist Services for Digital Sector
With our experience and sector knowledge we will add value to your digital or technology business and work with you to achieve your business and personal goals.
For growing businesses, we help with:
- Enterprise Investment Schemes (EIS) and Seed Enterprise Investment Schemes (SEIS)
- Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) schemes
- Business structure and tax planning
- Practical commercial and financial advice
- Outsourcing: handling as much of your bookkeeping, accounting, credit control and payroll as you wish
For scale up businesses, we help with:
- Advanced tax planning, including R&D credits and Patent Box relief
- Group structuring advice
- Share issues, shareholding agreements and employee share schemes
- Commercial agreements
- Compliance, Audit and regulatory advice
- Strategic advice: including providing a sounding board when you need to talk through an important decision
For established businesses, we help with:
- comprehensive personal, corporate and international tax advice
- Staff incentive schemes including share option arrangements including the Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) option schemes
- Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS)
- Advice on VAT changes in respect of e-services to B2C EU customers, VAT Moss and Reverse Charge
- Payroll and pension auto enrolment
- Revenue Recognition
- Investor updates, board packs and management accounts
- Statutory and voluntary audits
Not what you need?
Check out the other specialist sectors we help here…