Outsourced Finance and Credit Control
Day to day running of the finances in your business can be both time consuming and frustrating as you try to juggle with the competing requirements of suppliers, customers, HMRC and keeping the records up to date and accurate in accordance with legislation.
Outsourcing bookkeeping is one of the services most commonly outsourced by businesses and there’s a reason for that – it works so well, it’s a no-brainer.
That’s because bookkeeping is a technical job that requires attention to detail and expertise but, at the same time, is also built on routine and repeatable processes.
In the age of cloud accounting, it’s only become easier to outsource bookkeeping, payroll and VAT, with everyone working from the same single-point-of-truth financial data. You can work with us on a full outsourced solution, interim support during busy periods, short term cover, month end support, or specific technical resource to assist with complex accounting matters alongside your teams.
Our services are always geared to your specific needs and challenges. We can provide assistance on:
- Bank reconciliations
- Expense reporting
- Financial reporting
- Maintaining ledgers
- VAT Returns
- Payroll, PAYE and CIS
- Preparation of forecasts and sensitivity analysis
- Processing month end journals
- Making Tax Digital (MTD) Returns
- Production of management accounts
- Year-end reporting and preparation for audit
Outsourced Credit Control
Save time on invoice chasing and boost cash flow – opt for Virtual Credit Control
With 49% of UK SMEs being cash-flow negative and over £225 billion owed to SMEs in Britain in late payments, are you a part of this figure?
You’re not alone in suffering from late payments but the good news is Burgis & Bullock’s outsourced credit control can provide the perfect solution, we will:
- Save you time spent chasing payments, so you can focus on what matters most – growing your business
- Give you peace of mind with reliable payments, and improve your cash flow
- Improve customer relationships
Powered by Chaser’s, multi award-winning cloud credit control solution, virtual credit control service includes:
- Invoice chasing without losing the human touch
- Completely personalised and customisable emails to fit the tone of your brand
- Emails issued and responded to on your behalf
- Full access to our CRM (conversation tracker) to track progress and have complete peace of mind and transparency.
- Regular reports & updates on debtors
- Xero Integration
Whether you’re looking for more information on outsources bookkeeping, outsourced payroll or better credit control, or just interested in finding out a little more about us, our friendly team are ready to work with you. Click here and we will be happy to arrange a free, no-obligation meeting.