Advanced Manufacturing & Engineering Sector
Based in Warwickshire we are in the UK’s Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering heartland, and uniquely placed to understand the needs of the modern engineering and manufacturing industry. We offer a complete range of manufacturing and engineering accountancy and business advisory services, but we also go that extra mile to help businesses capitalise on growth areas through our regular meetings and expert sector knowledge.
Our team specialise in offering the clear, practical advice and expert services that engineering and manufacturing companies require to keep running smoothly day to day – as well as build for the future. We understand the unique commercial, accountancy and tax requirements businesses in the sector face, and we have many years of experience helping manufacturing clients of all shapes and sizes to thrive.
We take a proactive approach with clients offering strategic advice based on our leading-edge knowledge of the industry, and the latest developments in regulation and legislation.
Specialist Services for
Manufacturing & Engineering Sector
With our experience and sector knowledge we will add value to your manufacturing business and work with you to achieve your business and personal goals.
- Statutory accounts and returns
- Preparation of your accounts ‘on site’ if you prefer
- Corporate Taxation
- Partnership taxation
- VAT planning and partial exemption advice
- Company secretarial services
- Outsourced payroll and bookkeeping
- Credit control services
- Cloud accounting and integrated App advice
Tax planning and advisory
- VAT planning & consultancy
- Research and development and patent box tax credits
- Super Deduction, AIA and other capital allowances advice
- Corporate tax planning
- Effective business and group structures
- IHT and business property relief planning
- Use of Trust and family wealth protection
- comprehensive international tax advice
- cross-border VAT and import duty advice
Business Growth & Support
- Staff incentive schemes including share option arrangements including the Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) option schemes
- Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS)
- Enhanced management reporting
- Revenue Recognition
- Investor updates, board packs and management accounts
- Virtual Finance Director services Diversification
- Valuing, buying or selling a business
- Succession planning and retirement
Not what you need?
Check out the other specialist sectors we help here…